Approval of Minutes: March 23, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Award and authorize the purchase of four Ford vehicles with Clary Longview LLC dba Bud Clary Ford/Hyundai from Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Contract #05916/COE #2018-117.
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,545,473.57 for the period of March 12, 2022 through March 18, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,549,017.74 for the period ending March 12, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Agreement for Transit Education and Field Trip Program with Imagine Children’s Museum in the amount of $24,000 annually.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Water Quality Combined Financial Assistance Agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology in the amount not to exceed $255,153.
(5) Approve the Mayor’s acceptance of a $11,494 bequest from the Katherine Huffendick Charitable Trust for the Fund for the Animals (Fund 151).
(6) Award and authorize the Mayor to sign contract for Request for Proposal #2021-090 General RFP for Parks Partnerships for concession services at Phil Johnson Ballfields to Schnack Shack LLC.
(7) Adopt a Resolution declaring 1,360 feet of 12-inch SDR9 Ductile iron pipe Size HDPE surplus and authorizing sale to the Port of Everett for the amount of $47,287.20, plus Washington state sales tax.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Memorandum of Understanding establishing the Everett Police Department as a member agency of the WSP Interagency Bomb Squad.
(9) CB 2203-09 – 2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “41st Street to Rucker Avenue Corridor Phase 2” Fund 303, Program 123 and repealing Ordinance No. 3836-21. (3rd and final Reading on 4-6-22).
(10) CB 2203-10 – 2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “WFP Phase 2 Capital Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 021. (3rd and final Reading on 4-6-22).
(11) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Community Solar property lease with Snohomish County PUD in the form substantially provided.
(12) Authorize city staff to apply for and the Mayor to approve and sign all documents relating to the 2023 Congressionally Directed Spending and all documents related to acceptance of the grant.
(13) Authorize city staff to apply for and the Mayor to approve and sign all documents relating to the 2022 Low-no and 2022 Bus and Bus Facilities for $16,575,000 and all documents related to acceptance of the grant.
(14) Reject MSI claim of error, accept the MSI bid, and award the contract for Evergreen Pump Station Modifications to MSI in the amount of $4,863.152.90, and, in the case of MSI failure to execute the contract as required, authorize Mayor (1) to accept Alia bid and award contract to Alia in the amount of $5,480,782.29 and (2) to take all necessary steps to enforce MSI’s bid bond.
(15) Adopt Resolution approving the City of Everett 2022 Surface Water Comprehensive Plan.
(16) Adopt Resolution establishing the City Council Rules of Procedure for the conduct of Council and repealing Resolution No. 7719.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(17) This item has been pulled - Economic Development Strategy 2022 – 2025.
(18) CB 2203-11 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance approving the appropriates of the 2022 revised City of Everett Budget and amending Ordinance No. 3838-21. (3rd and final reading on 4-13-22).