Approval of Minutes: March 2, 2022
Mayor’s Comments: Introduction of Everett Firefighters Joshua Ditzenberger, Michael Dunmire, Elizabeth Hagan, Andrew Monro, Julio Sargeant, Ava Schweiger, and Daniel Volesky.
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,986,646.71 for the period of February 19, 2022 through February 25, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,374,046.59 for the period ending February 12, 2022 .
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Agreement with Western Display Fireworks, LTD for the 4th of July Fireworks show in the amount of $75,000.
(4) CB 2203-07 – 1st and 2nd Reading– Adopt an Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3804-21 entitled “Fire Station No.2 and Fire Station No.6 Additions and Alterations”, Fund 342, Program 029, to increase construction funds a total of $95,000 for the project. (3rd and final reading on 3-23-22).
(5) CB 2203-08 – 1st and 2nd Reading– Adopt an Ordinance relating to Water Transmission Lines, amending Ordinance No. 1237-86 (as amended). (3rd and final reading on 3-23-22).
(6) Reject MSI claim of error, award the contract for Evergreen Pump Station Modifications to MSI in the amount of $4,863.152.90, and, in the case of MSI failure to execute the contract as required, Authorize (1) award of contract to Alia in the amount of $5,480,782.29 and (2) all necessary steps to enforce MSI’s bid bond.
(7) CB 2202-05 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Citywide Bicycle Wayfinding”. Fund 303, Program 126.
(8) CB 2202-06 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Fulton Street Bicycle Pedestrian Corridor” Fund 303, Program 125.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(9) Adopt Resolution establishing the City Council Rules of Procedure for the conduct of Council and repealing Resolution No. 7719. (Action on 3-23-22).