Approval of Minutes: February 16, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,248,308.54 for the period of February 12, 2022 through February 18, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,374,046.59 for the period ending February 12, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with Brown and Caldwell, Inc. to provide engineering consultant services for the Water Filter Plant Portal 4 Improvements Project for a total amount not to exceed $671,466.00.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the One Time Grant Program Agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology for the biennium (2022-2023) in the amount not to exceed $1,055,000.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign all grant documents from Snohomish County for the Jetty Island Days program in the amount of $10,000.
Proposed Action and Briefing Items
(6) CB 2202-05 – 2nd Reading – Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Citywide Bicycle Wayfinding”. Fund 303, Program 126. (3rd and final reading on 3-9-22).
(7) CB 2202-06 – 2nd Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled “Fulton Street Bicycle Pedestrian Corridor” Fund 303, Program 125. (3rd and final reading on 3-9-22).
(8) CB 2202-04 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt an Ordinance creating a special improvement project entitled “WFP Portal 4 Improvements” Fund 336, Program 018 and repealing Ordinance No. 3800-21.
(9) Adopt Resolution concerning the 2022 Community Development Block Grants, HOME, 2060 Affordable Housing Trust Fund allocations and Annual Action Plan.