Approval of Minutes: February 17, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,454,322.48 for the period of February 6, 2021 through February 12, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Puget Sound Clean Water Alliance Interlocal Agreement with the City of Tacoma.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment A of the Emergency Management Performance Grant COVID-Supplemental Agreement at no additional cost to the city.
(4) Concur with the recommendation of the Lodging Tax Advisory committee and the Budget and Finance committee to accept the long-term obligations of the Hotel Motel Tax listed above and to allocate grant funding as designated in an amount not to exceed $50,000. and Authorize the Mayor to sign the contracts.
(5) Adopt Resolution for Expenditures of 2021 Human Needs Grant Funding.
(6) CB 2102-05 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance creating a Special Improvement Project entitled, “Emma Yule Park” Fund 354, Program 064, to accumulate all costs for the improvement project. (3rd and final reading on 3-10-21).