Approval of Minutes: February 2, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports - Action Required: Support recommending adoption of the proposed new policy on urban tree canopy into the General Policy (GPP) during the process for the 2024 update to the Snohomish County Growth Management Act Comprehensive Plan.
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,444,202.50 for the period of January 22, 2022 through January 28, 2022.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Cooperative Agreement between the City of Everett, Everett Public Schools, and Economic Alliance Snohomish County for the Everett Career Link Program.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the Snohomish County Human Services Division regarding the application, acceptance, and utilization of the First Responders Flex Fund in the amount of $16,837.
(4) Authorize city staff to apply for and, if awarded, authorize the mayor to sign all necessary documents and agreements with the National Endowment for the Arts regarding the application, acceptance, and utilization of the FY 2023 Land Acknowledgment Grant for up to $100,000.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Landau Associates, Inc. to Provide Environmental Monitoring and Inspection during Construction of the Port of Everett Combined Sewer Main project in an amount not to exceed $203,100
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County regarding sex offender address and residency verification program services.
(7) CB 2202-02- 1st Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance amending and closing the Special Construction Fund entitled “Everett Fire Administration Building Tenant Improvements Project”, Fund 342, Program 027, as established by Ordinance No. 3661-19, and amended by Ordinance 3764-20. (3rd and final reading on 2-23-22).
(8) CB 2202-03 – 1st Reading - Adopt an Ordinance closing a special improvement project entitled “Phil Johnson Ballfields Renovation”, Fund 354, Program 054, as established by Ordinance No. 3589-18, and amended by Ordinance No. 3677-19. (3rd and final reading on 2-23-22).
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(9) Briefing regarding Resolution adopting the 2022 Parks, Recreation, and Open Space (PROS) plan. (Action and public hearing on 2-16-22).
(10) General Government Budget Review.