Approval of Minutes: January 26, 2022
Approval of Council Retreat Minutes of January 28, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $2,923,360.33 for the period of January 15, 2022 through January 21, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,563,227.30 for the period ending January 15, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Eastern Washington University Intern Agreement Amendment to continue to provide practicum placement educational experiences for Social Work students.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to execute the Settlement Agreement with Jason Anderson in the amount of $375,000.
(5) Adopt Resolution for 2022 Human Needs Fund Recommendations.
(6) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Professional Services Agreement with Brown and Caldwell, Inc., to provide engineering consulting services for the Port Gardner Storage Facility project for a total amount not to exceed $4,407,152.00.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Washington State Department of Transportation briefing on the I-5 Concrete Pavement and Bridge Joint Replacement Project.
(8) Comprehensive Plan Periodic Update Project (Everett 2044)