Approval of Minutes: January 20, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $4,909,114.70 for the period of January 9, 2021 through January 15, 2021.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $5,289,414.57 for the period ending January 2, 2021.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement with Northwest Corrosion Engineering for Cathodic Protection and Coating Evaluation Services.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to accept $15,200 in donations from the Friends of the Everett Public Library to purchase designated items to support the Everett Public Library.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign the License of Rights Agreement with Leland Dart dba My Everett News.
(6) CB 2101-01 – 3rd and final Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing Everett Utilities rates for 2021-2024 and repealing Ordinances 3529-17 and 3549-17.
(7) Approve the 2021-2022 Collective Bargaining Agreement between the city and Everett Police Management Association.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign an Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish Health District.
(9) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Interlocal Agreement for jail services provided by Snohomish County, and subsequent extensions allowed per the current agreement.
(10) Concur with the recommendation of the Cultural Arts Commission and approve the 2021 Cultural Arts Capital and Programming Grant Awards as designated in an amount not to exceed $45,000.
(11) CB 2101-02 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating Larch and Fir Streets lying South of 14th Street and North of 15th Street in the plat of Baker Heights.
(12) CB 2101-03 – 3rd and Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance granting a Telecommunications Franchise to Level 3 Communications.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(13) Briefing - Initiation of an automated traffic safety/Photo Enforcement Program.
(14) Rethink Transit Phase 2 Outreach Report and Project update.
(15) Rethink Housing Action Plan
(16) CB 2101-04 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adopting the State Fire Code with local amendments, amending Ordinance No. 3196-10 and 1041-84 as amended, and repealing Ordinance No 1902-92 as amended. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 2-3-21).