Approval of Minutes: January 13, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,137,704.39 for the period of January 1, 2021 through January 8, 2021.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 3 of the Professional Services Agreement with the Downtown Everett Association to manage the Downtown Business Improvement Area.
(3) Authorize Request for Qualifications for the Reservoir No. 3 Structural Improvements Project.
(4) Approve the 2021-2022 Collective Bargaining Agreement between the city and Everett Police Management Association.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(5) CB 2101-04 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adopting the State Fire Code with local amendments, amending Ordinance No. 3196-10 and 1041-84 as amended, and repealing Ordinance No 1902-92 as amended. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 2-3-21).
(6) CB 2101-01 – 2nd Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing Everett Utilities rates for 2021-2024 and repealing Ordinances 3529-17 and 3549-17. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 1-27-21).
(7) CB 2101-02 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating Larch and Fir Streets lying South of 14th Street and North of 15th Street in the plat of Baker Heights. (3rd and final reading on 1-27-21).
(8) CB 2101-03 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance granting a Telecommunications Franchise to Level 3 Communications. (3rd and final reading on 1-27-21).