Approval of Minutes: January 12, 2022
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $6,008,846.98 for the period of January 1, 2022 through January 7, 2022.
(2) Adopt Resolution authorizing payroll claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $5,562,711.18 for the period ending January 1, 2022.
(3) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Emergency Management Performance Grant Agreement E22-221 to support local emergency management operating budgets at no additional cost to the city.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the Emergency Management Performance Grant – ARPA Agreement E22-241 to support emergency management operations at no additional cost to the city.
(5) CB 2201-01 – 2nd Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance closing a Special Improvement Project entitled “Sewer “O” Utility Upgrades” Fund 336, Program 013, as established by Ordinance No. 3760-20 (3rd and final reading on 1-26-22).
(6) Districting Nominations 2022.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(7) Lease Agreement with Bezos Academy.
(8) Alleviating Homelessness and Pallet Expansion Briefing