Approval of Minutes: January 6, 2021
Council Comments/Liaison Reports
Administration Update on prior business
(1) Adopt Resolution authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,053,761.91 for the period of December 26, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
(2) Authorize the Mayor to sign Settlement Agreement and Release with the Chubb Insurers.
(3) Authorize Call for Bids for the construction of the Reservoir 2 Replacement Project.
(4) Authorize the Mayor to sign the SCPP Grant Agreement in the form generally provided with Snohomish County for the funding of the Wood Creek Open Space Planning.
(5) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 6 to the Lease Agreement with JB Everett LLC for space at 2722 Colby Avenue for the Police Evidence Room.
(6) Adopt Resolution designating Applicant Agent for Washington Hazard Mitigation Grant Program Application.
(7) Authorize the Mayor to sign the 2021-2025 Water Supply Forum Memorandum of Agreement.
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Water Filtration Plant Filer Pilot Technical Support Professional Services Agreement with CHM2Hill Engineering Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Jacobs in the amount of $67,000 for a total contract amount of $122,500.
(9) Ratify Prior Call for Bids and award contract for the 2021 Biosolids and Backwash Solids Removal Project to Merrell Bros Inc. in the amount of $1,038,792.30 including Washington State sales tax.
COUNCIL BRIEFING AGENDA: (These items come before the City Council serving as a Council Committee of the Whole and are likely to be scheduled at a future meeting.)
(10) CB 2101-01 – 1st Reading - Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing Everett Utilities rates for 2021-2024 and repealing Ordinances 3529-17 and 3549-17. (3rd and final reading and public hearing on 1-27-21).
(11) CB 2101-02 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance vacating Larch and Fir Streets lying South of 14th Street and North of 15th Street in the plat of Baker Heights. (3rd and final reading on 1-27-21).
(12) CB 2101-03 – 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance granting a Telecommunications Franchise to Level 3 Communications. (3rd and final reading on 1-27-21).