Property Signage

After you have determined the zoning of your property, you will need to determine the sign category. View Table 6.1 (PDF) of the City of Everett Zoning Code to see sign categories.

Once you determine the sign category that applies to your property, you can review the specific sign category requirements in the City's Zoning Code, EMC 19.36.170 or you may contact the City of Everett Planning and Community Development Department at 425- 257-8731.

Return to FAQs.