We have returned to in-person meetings beginning with the June 21 Planning Commission meeting. Planning Commission meetings are held in the William E. Moore Historic City Hall City Council Chambers located at 3002 Wetmore Avenue in Everett.
There are no Planning Commission Meetings scheduled in August or September. The next Planning Commission meeting is scheduled on October 4, 2022.
- 6:30 p.m.
- The 3rd Tuesday of every month (1st Tuesday of every month is available for special meetings)
To listen or watch Planning Commission meetings only
- Cable TV: Xfinity channel 21 and Frontier channel 29. Meetings are also rebroadcast for one week following the meeting on Wednesday at noon; Thursday at 10 a.m.; Friday at 2 p.m.; Saturday at noon; Sunday at noon; and, Monday at 6:30 p.m. You may also view Planning Commission meetings on the City’s YouTube Channel by searching under the Playlist.
To view the Planning Commission meeting LIVE
To participate remotely using MS Teams
- Call the conference call line (425-616-3920 ) and enter the ID# (436 796 831# ) of the meeting.
- Once you are in the meeting, please mute your microphone. Please keep mic muted until the Planning Commission Chair opens the period for public comments.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Michael Finch, Chair
- Christine Lavra, Vice Chair
- Adam Yanasak, Commissioner
- Michael Zelinski, Commissioner
- Carly McGinn, Commissioner
- Kevin Ballard, Commissioner
- Demi Chatters, Commissioner
- Charles Adkins, Alternate
The Planning Commission is made up of 7 Everett residents appointed by the mayor and approved by City Council. Additionally, citizens may be appointed by the mayor and approved by Council to serve as alternates.
About the Planning Commission
The Planning Commission is an advisory commission that makes recommendations to City Council, the mayor and city departments on the city’s broad planning goals, policies and long-range plans, such as:
- Comprehensive Plan
- Design guidelines
- Shoreline Master Program
- Zoning code revisions