Garbage, Recycling & Compost
The City of Everett does not provide garbage, recycling or yard/food waste removal services. Please see the information below to determine your service provider.
There are two garbage and recycling service providers in Everett:
- Rubatino Refuse Removal, a local company, provides garbage, recycling and food/yard waste removal services to most areas within the Everett city limits, including the following zip codes: • 98201 • 98203 • 98204
- Waste Management Northwest, a national company with local offices, provides garbage, recycling and food/yard waste removal services in the following south Everett areas:
• South of 112th Street SE • Eastmont • Silver Lake including 75th Street Overpass
- Additional recycling options
- Business recycling
- Event recycling (ClearStream)
- Multifamily recycling
Looking to recycle or dispose of an item not collected curbside? Visit 1800recycle.wa.gov or call 1-800-RECYCLE (1-800-732-9253) to learn where your item can be recycled.
Organizing an event? Make it green by using our ClearStream event recycling and compost containers. Containers must be reserved in advance and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. View or download our Special event recycling guide to learn more. Complete the Special event recycling loan agreement (opens in new tab) to make a request.
To request technical assistance or free recycling supplies for your multifamily housing community, please use our Multifamily recycling assistance form (opens in new tab).
- I live in Everett, who is my service provider?
- How do I contact Rubatino Refuse Removal for service rates and information?
- How do I contact Waste Management Northwest for service rates and information?
- My service provider did not pick up my garbage and/or recycling, what do I do?
- I have a complaint or issue with my service provider, what should I do?