The Everett water system supplies water to about 615,000 people or 75% of the businesses and residents of the Snohomish County through a network of local water providers. View or download the Everett water service area map (PDF) and a list of water providers served (PDF).
Utilities annual financial reports
The transmission line shutdown project is complete Read on...
The transmission line shutdown continues to be ahead of schedule Read on...
The transmission line shutdown is ahead of schedule Read on...
- Arrange a tour
- Backflow hazard prevention
- Comprehensive water plan
- Conservation program
- Water system info
Tours are available for adults and students 4th grade and above.
Contact John Stokes, Senior Water Treatment Plant Operator, email or 425-257-8825 to schedule a tour and/or receive additional tour information.
Your garden hose, kitchen sink sprayer and sprinkler systems are ways chemicals or bacteria could enter your drinking water in your home. View or download Backflow hazard prevention (PDF) and Is your hose a health hazard? (PDF) to learn more.
View or download documents related to backflow prevention:
- 2018 backflow assembly tester list (PDF)
- Backflow assembly (BFA) models (PDF)
- Blank backflow assembly test report (PDF)
- COE fire hydrant & standpipe use policy 11-28-2018 (PDF)
- Washington State DOH backflow prevention assembly list 10-24-2018 (PDF)
Contact Tim Markham, Water Quality Operator, email or 425-257-8833 if you have questions about cross connection or water backflow prevention.
The 2014 amendment to the 2007 Water Comprehensive Plan was approved by the State of Washington Department of Health on April 9, 2015 and will remain in effect until April 9, 2021.
- 2014 Amendment to the 2007 Water Comprehensive Plan (PDF)
- 2007 Water Comprehensive Plan - Volume 1 (PDF)
- 2007 Water Comprehensive Plan - Volume 2 Regular Appendices (PDF)
- 2007 Water Comprehensive Plan - Volume 2 Shortened Appendices (PDF)
Contact Souheil Nasr, Principal Engineer, email or 425-257-7210 for more information about the water comp plan.
The regional conservation program is planned and implemented in 6-year cycles for customers in Everett's water service area (PDF) and is part of Everett's Comprehensive Water Plan. The current conservation plan is current through 2019.
Contact Greg Moore, Public Works Public Information Officer, email or 425-257-8991 or Lori Tobin, Public Information & Education Specialist, email or 425-257-7724 for more information about the regional water conservation program.
Conservation items are popular and supplies don't last long. Get yours today! Items are available while supplies last. View or download documents related to water conservation:
- Description of free conservation items (PDF)
- Free indoor & outdoor conservation items ad (PDF)
- Indoor conservation information card (PDF)
- Outdoor conservation information card (PDF)
- Toilet leak detection brochure (PDF)
- Annual summer yard watering calendar (PDF)
- Tips to conserve water (PDF)
Free items are for Everett residential water customers and available, while supplies last, at the Everett utility billing window, located at 3101 Cedar Street, Everett, Washington.
For customers who receive their water from one of the providers served by Everett water (PDF), you must contact your water provider directly for free conservation products.
Teachers—Sign up for free hands-on classroom workshops now. Workshops suitable for students in grades 2 through 12.
For schools located inside the Everett city limits or within the Everett School District view or download our flyers:
Everett water service area schools
Contact Lori Tobin, Public Information & Education Specialist, email or 425-257-7724 for more information.
Teaching kits available for check-out
Our check-out teaching kits are available for 4-H groups, Boy & Girl Scout troops, Camp Fire groups and other community groups. View or download the teaching kits (PDF) flyer.
Contact Lori Tobin, Public Information & Education Specialist, email or 425-257-7724 to reserve a kit or for more information.