- Live & Visit
- Arts & Culture
- Cultural Arts Grants
Cultural Arts Grants
Everett Cultural Arts Commission Grants
We believe that everyone deserves equal access to a full, vibrant and creative life, which is essential to a healthy society.
The Everett’s Cultural Arts Commission is committed to funding grants that make a meaningful impact in our community by expanding access to arts and culture for residents and visitors throughout our city. We place a priority on funding grant requests that ensure artists and audiences of all ages, backgrounds, and identities are included, reflecting the City of Everett’s values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
2023 grant applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Grant review criteria
- Cultural equity embodies the values, policies, and practices that ensure all people- including but not limited to those who have been historically underrepresented based on race, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, socioeconomic status, citizenship status, or religion are represented.
- Artistic Excellence and innovation
- Priority is given to projects involving Everett-based organizations and artists. Applications from organizations outside Everett will be considered if the project takes place within Everett city limits.
- Need and/or merit of the project as related to civic artistic and cultural benefits.
- Organizations must be tax-exempt nonprofits under section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code or be fiscally sponsored by a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit.
- Organizations must be non-discriminatory in their policies and practice in regard to race, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, socioeconomic status, geography, citizenship status, or religion.
- The commission funds artistic and cultural program costs, including artist fees, facility costs, and production costs. Projects with an educational and cultural outreach component, designed to benefit students in Everett are a plus.
- The commission funds projects taking place within Everett city limits, that are open to the general public.
- The commission does not fund scholarships, tuition assistance or staff time associated with the development and coordination of the project. Only time expended by the artist or artistic director is eligible for funding.
Contact Tyler Chism at firstname.lastname@example.org