Cultural Arts Grants
Everett Cultural Arts Commission Programming Grant
Everett’s Cultural Arts Commission is dedicated to fostering a diverse representation of quality artistic and cultural programs and events for the enrichment and enjoyment of all segments of the Everett community. The Cultural Arts Commission will award $20,000 in programming grants.
What We Fund
- Specific artistic and cultural program costs (i.e. artist fees, facility costs, materials, advertising, etc.)
- Projects taking place within Everett city limits that are open to the general public
- Organizations that have held 501 (c) 3 status for a minimum of 1 year
What We Do Not Fund
- Scholarships or tuition assistance
- Staff time associated with the development and coordination of the project (only time expended by the artist or artistic director is eligible for funding)
Programming Grant Review Criteria
- Artistic Excellence - The merit and overall quality of the project
- Access - Programs that address access for underserved populations (project must comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act concerning access)
- Matching Funds Support - Applicants must secure local funds and general earned income to match the amount requested (in some cases, in-kind contributions may be credited toward the one-to-one match for funds)
- Residence or Base of Operations - Priority will be given to projects involving Everett-based organizations and individual artists residing in Everett (applications from organizations and individual artists outside Everett will be considered if project takes place within Everett city limits)
Complete the online Programming Grant Application or print, fill out and mail the PDF application to
Cultural Arts Manager
City of Everett
2130 Colby Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Applications must be received 5 p.m. on Tuesday, December 4, 2018.
The Everett Cultural Arts Commission Capital Grant
The Everett Cultural Arts Commission’s Capital Grants Program enhances the cultural life of Everett’s citizens.
What It Funds
- The purchase, design, construction and remodeling of buildings used for performing arts, visual arts, and cultural activities
- The purchase of production equipment intended to be used by the recipient cultural organization for at least 10 years.
- Nonprofit organizations with 2 years of operating history are eligible to apply.
- Will further the delivery of its arts or cultural mission
- Is carefully planned and feasible to accomplish within the proposed time frame
- Will impact the Everett community it is intended to serve
Complete the Capital Grant Application online.
Due Tuesday, December 4, 2018 by 5 p.m.
For more information, call Carol Thomas at 425-257-7101.