Land Use Hearings
Scheduled on June 15, 2023
A Unit Lot Land Division application was submitted to construct 16 new townhome units (two buildings) at 7025 Rainier Drive. Additionally, a Building Height Modification application was submitted to deviate from the height reduction standards in EMC 19.22.030. For more information on this proposal, contact Alex Byrd, 425.257.8807, AByrd@everettwa.gov.
The Hearing Examiner decision was issued on July 11, 2023.
Hearing Examiner Staff Report
- 7025 Rainier Exhibit 1 Staff Report to HE
- Exhibit 2 - Land Use Application
- Exhibit 3 - Title Report
- Exhibit 4 - Notice of Application 3.17.23
- Exhibit 5 - Notice of Application and Public Hearing 5.19.23
- Exhibit 6 - Public Comments Rcvd 3.17.23 - 3.31.23
- Exhibit 7 - Public Comments Rcvd 5.19.23 - 6.2.23
- Exhibit 8 - Traffic Response to Public Comments
- Exhibit 9 - Plans
- Exhibit 9f - Preliminary Stormwater Site Plan
- Exhibit 10 - Geotechnical Evaluation
- Exhibit 11 - Modification of Building Height Request
- Exhibit 12 - Information for Developer
- Exhibit 13 - Certificates of Mailing 7025 Rainier
- Exhibit 14 - Unit 8 Height Diagram
- Exhibit 15 - Revised Site Plan
Remote Public Meeting Guidelines and Procedures
The City of Everett uses Microsoft TEAMS to conduct public meetings. The public can access via phone, or online using the TEAMS App.
To listen to the public hearing, call the conference call line (425-616-3920) and enter the ID (197 500 215 #) of the meeting. All external calls will be muted during the presentations. Once the Hearing Examiner opens the period for public comments, external calls will be unmuted and additional direction will be given at that time.
If you have a computer/smartphone/tablet and an Internet connection you can join via Microsoft Teams.
Click here to join the meeting as early as 15 minutes before the meeting starts. It will open in a browser. You can choose to follow the instructions on that webpage to install the Teams app or join from the browser.
Once you are in the meeting, please mute your microphone. Please keep mic muted until the Hearing Examiner opens the period for public comments. If you do not have a headset with microphone or are unsure if your computer has an integrated microphone, you may also call in using the conference call line and enter the ID# of the meeting.