Port of Everett Terminal Storage Yard
An application has been submitted for a shoreline substantial development permit for a Port of Everett Terminal Storage Yard. The application is also seeking a modification on the height standards for light poles from 55 feet to 75 feet for the yard and modification of landscaping standards. Port of Everett is SEPA lead agency. A virtual public hearing is scheduled on September 2, 2021 at 9:00 AM.
If you have any questions regarding this proposal, please contact Steve Ingalsbe at 425-257-7135 or email@example.com.
Remote Public Meeting Guidelines and Procedures
The City of Everett uses Microsoft TEAMS to conduct public meetings. The public can access via phone, or online using the TEAMS App.
To listen to the public hearing, call the conference call line (425-616-3920) and enter the ID# (724 958 985#) of the meeting. All external calls will be muted during the presentations. Once the Hearing Examiner opens the period for public comments, external calls will be unmuted and additional direction will be given at that time.
If you have a computer/smartphone/tablet and an Internet connection you can join via Microsoft Teams. Click here to join the meeting as early as 15 minutes before the meeting starts. It will open in a browser. You can choose to follow the instructions on that webpage to install the Teams app or join from the browser.
Once you are in the meeting, please mute your microphone. Please keep mic muted until the Land Use Hearing Examiner opens the period for public comments. If you do not have a headset with microphone or are unsure if your computer has an integrated microphone, you may also call in using the conference call line and enter the ID# of the meeting.
- EXHIBIT 01, Staff Report
- EXHIBIT 02, Notice of Application and Hearing
- EXHIBIT 03, Affidavit of Posting
- EXHIBIT 04, Affidavit of Publication
- EXHIBIT 05, Port of Everett MDNS
- EXHIBIT 06, Environmental Checklist
- EXHIBIT 07, MTCA Scope of Work Elements
- EXHIBIT 07a, MTCA Area Calculations
- EXHIBIT 07b, Map
- EXHIBIT 08, Landscape Modification Request
- EXHIBIT 08a, Map
- EXHIBIT 09, JARPA Application
- EXHIBIT 10, Land Use Application
- EXHIBIT 11, FEMA FIRM
- EXHIBIT 12, 13-Foot Base Flood Elevation
- EXHIBIT 13, Biological Evaluation
- EXHIBIT 14, Viewshed Analysis
- EXHIBIT 15, Public Comment
- EXHIBIT 16, Lighting Analysis
- EXHIBIT 17, Port of Everett Presentation
- EXHIBIT 18, Email from Glynis Casey