Pet vaccination clinic
The August 25th clinic is fully booked. Please check back for details about our next clinic.
The Everett Animal Shelter is hosting a low-cost pet vaccination clinic for dogs and cats six weeks and older. Vaccines help protect your beloved pets from diseases that can be dangerous and potentially deadly, and helps them live a long, healthy life.
Appointments are available to pet owners living in Snohomish County who meet income thresholds, per state law (see eligibility below). Microchips and pet licenses will also be available for purchase.
- We can vaccinate no more than two animals per appointment.
- Pets must be 6 weeks of age or older.
- Dogs must be on a leash with a collar they can't slip out of, cats must be in secure carriers
- We are unable to accommodate aggressive animals. If your pet requires a muzzle or restraint they will be turned away.
- Pets must be healthy in order to be vaccinated. We cannot vaccinate a pet which:
- has ever had a reaction to a vaccine
- has shown signs of illness in the past 2 weeks
- is pregnant or nursing puppies or kittens
- DAPP and FVRCP vaccines can be given at 6 - 8 weeks of age and will require a booster every 2 - 4 weeks until 5 months of age.
- Dogs and cats should be revaccinated at 1 year and every 3 years thereafter
- Rabies vaccines can be given at 12 weeks of age. Will require booster in one year and every 3 years thereafter.
- 24PetWatch microchips are available for implantation
- Pet licenses are available for pets living in the City of Everett or in Unincorporated Snohomish County
- Face masks covering nose and mouth must be worn by pet owners, and owners are to remain inside their vehicles and practice social distancing.
Wednesday, Aug. 25, 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. CLINIC IS FULL
Pet vaccines are by appointment only. Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
(Some people are having issues booking appointments, particularly those without a second pet. Please note that all questions not specified as 'optional' must be answered, both drop-down questions and fill-in ones. If you do not have a second pet, please put an X for fill-ins or select any answer for those questions pertaining to the second pet. Please call 425-257-6013 if you need assistance.)
Dog vaccine (DAPP): $15
Cat vaccine (FVRCP): $15
Rabies: $15 (pet must be 12 weeks or older)
Everett or Snohomish County pet license: fee varies
We accept Visa, Mastercard or cash.
To qualify for the low-cost pet vaccination clinics, adjusted annual household income must be below the maximum income threshold for Snohomish County:
- 1-person household: $63,350
- 2-person household: $72,400
- 3 people: $81,450
- 4 people: $90,500
- 5 people: $97,750
- 6 people: $105,000