Northbound I-5 Construction
Northbound Interstate–5 will be reconstructed and restriped to provide a permanent fourth lane designated for high occupancy vehicles without widening the existing paved width of the interstate. Work includes reconstructing and/or repaving the existing left shoulder and portions of the right shoulder on NB I-5 so that there is enough pavement thickness to accommodate traffic and widening and replacing bridge barriers on the existing bridge over the Snohomish River on NB I-5.
A virtual public hearing before the City's Land Use Hearing Examiner on a northbound I-5 construction proposal is scheduled on October 29, 2020 at 1:00 PM. To participate or listen to the hearing, see the procedures below.
If you have any questions regarding this proposal, please contact Dennis Osborn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote Public Meeting Guidelines and Procedures
- Exhibit 1, Staff Report
- Exhibit 2, Shoreline Map
- Exhibit 3, Notice of Application and Public Hearing
- Exhibit 4, Affidavit of Posting
- Exhibit 4a, Certificate of Mailing
- Exhibit 5, Published Hearing Date affidavit
- Exhibit 6, SEPA Addendum
- Exhibit 7, Drawings WSDOT
- Exhibit 8, DOT Conditional Use Permit Responses - WSDOT
- Exhibit 9, RCW 90.58.020
- Exhibit 10, FEMA Floodplain
- Exhibit 11, Shoreline Uses Table
- Exhibit 12, Biological Assessment
- Exhibit 13, Floodplain Mitigation