Last updated Dec. 7, 2021
Health and safety measures while at City facilities
Face coverings that cover your nose and mouth are required for all staff and visitors while in City of Everett buildings, regardless of vaccination status (masks will be provided if needed). If you have symptoms of illness, please stay home and call 425.257.8800 for assistance.
City staff continue to assess City operations and follow guidance from federal, state and local health officials.
If you are unsure if a facility is open, please call ahead.
City offices and facilities open to the public:
- City Clerk's Office: open Monday -Thursday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. for walk-ins and by appointment only noon-1 p.m. Open on Fridays by appointment only 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Schedule an appointment online or call 425-257-8610.
- Everett Municipal Building, 2930 Wetmore Ave.: main lobby open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Elevators will remain locked, visitors may use the courtesy phone to call the person they are meeting with.
- Everett Municipal Court: Front counter open daily, 8 a.m. to noon and 1-4:30 p.m.
- Everett Public Library: Main Library and Evergreen branch open Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Both locations are open at 100% capacity. Library card holders can also access curbside pick up and a variety of online Library resources including e-books, audiobooks, digital magazines, movies, music and more.
- Parks halls and picnic shelters are available for rentals: call the Recreation Office at 425-257-8300 ext. 2 for information.
- Everett Police North Precinct: open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Everett Police Property & Evidence Unit (2722 Colby): open Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Open for appointments:
- Everett Animal Shelter: The Everett Animal Shelter is open for all services by appointment only, seven days/week. To maintain a calmer environment for the animals, the kennels remain closed to general animal viewing. All shelter and animal control services can be initiated through everettwa.gov/animals or by calling 425-257-6000.
- Permit Services counter: open for appointments with a permit technician and plan reviewers (planning, building, and public works reviewers) for assistance with property questions and the permit application process on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m. Schedule an appointment online or call 425-257-8810. Virtual appointments with permit technicians and plan reviewers are also available.
- Everett Police Property & Evidence Unit (2722 Colby): firearm releases are available by appointment only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11 a.m. and 3-4 p.m. Schedule an appointment by calling 425-257-7474.
Closed to the public until further notice:
- Everett Police South Precinct: to report a crime or contact an officer, call 911 in an emergency. For all non-emergencies, call 425-407-3999. Online crime reporting is available.
- Everett Fire Stations - closed to the public, unless they need emergency assistance.
Service changes until further notice:
- City boards and commissions: will continue to meet virtually.
- City Council meetings: council meetings will be held remotely at 6:30 p.m. except the fourth meeting of each month which will be at 12:30 p.m.