Outdoor Areas/Special Use

COVID-19 update

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we will now be issuing special event permits on a case-by-case basis. Your event industry/sector/type must be allowed to operate and meet all Washington State requirements

All event applications for the foreseeable future will require an additional addendum that outlines how your event will meet all of the safety requirements. You will be required to submit your safety plan with your application. 

If you have any questions, you may contact the recreation office at recreation@everettwa.gov.

About outdoor areas and special use requests

Special Use Requests for parks or facilities are defined as requests from individuals or organizations where there may be an impact to a park, park area or park facility. Call for pricing.

Call the Recreation Office at 425.257.8300 ext. 2 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 1 p.m. (current hours for phone only/ no walk-in service available) for more information.

Outdoor areas are open to the public at all times. No exclusive use. No alcohol allowed.

Click the images below to learn more.

Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens

Gazebo at Evergreen Arboretum

Special use requests

Yoga at park