Below you will find supporting documents and resources for all grant programs. Should there be information needed that is not provided on this webpage or elsewhere in the Grant Programs section, please reach out to us directly on the grant you are inquiring about and we would be happy to assist you.
Projects must align with the 2020 – 2024 Needs Assessment as well as HUD Guidelines. All prospective applicants should mark their calendars for September 18th, to attend a Pre-Application Conference Call. Prospective Public Facility, Public Infrastructure, or Other Capital Project Applicants should also mark their calendars for meetings with City Staff on October 14th, 15th, and 22nd. Additional information on these dates will be circulated through the Community Development News Flash.
All interested parties are encouraged to subscribe for up to date information. Should you have questions on the information below, please contact Kembra Landry at email@example.com.
Some of the links below will take you to external sites, such as U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. These sites are not controlled by City of Everett staff.
- 2020 - 2024 Needs Assessment Executive Summary
- 2020 - 2024 Needs Assessment Executive Summary - Spanish
- 2020 Application
- 2020 Application Instructions
- 2020 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- Basically CDBG Notebook (HUD Resource)
- Davis Bacon Handbook (HUD Resource)
- National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA) Compliance: Laws and Regulations (HUD Resource) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2020 Human Needs Priorities Resolution 7428
- 2020 Human Needs Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- 2020 Human Needs Application Instructions
- 2020 Human Needs Application @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>