File a Claim for Damages

If you believe the City of Everett is at fault for an incident or accident resulting in loss, injury or damages, you can file a claim requesting payment.

The City cannot accept electronic signatures at this time per RCW 4.96.020. Claims for damages must be physically signed and filed with the City Clerk's office by mail or hand delivered to the City Clerk's Office.

Documents for filing a claim for damages