Below are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions concerning employment and the hiring process. For more information, email Human Resources or call 425-257-8767.
- What is NEOGOV?
- Are all City of Everett positions posted using NEOGOV?
- Where do I begin?
- An email address is required to complete the online application form. How do I get an email address?
- What if I don't have a computer / internet access?
- What if the online application requires an electronic document attachment such as a resume, cover letter, writing sample or drivers abstract and I only have a paper copy?
- Can I apply for a City of Everett job by email or fax?
- Can I apply with a resume instead of an application form?
- Can I apply for more than one job?
- What is the deadline date to apply for a job?
- Can I add additional information to my application after the deadline date?
- How will I know whether I am being considered for the job?
- How do I get help if I am having a technical or Log-In issue with NEOGOV?
- How do I access my on-line account once it has been established?
- Who do I contact if I have issues accessing my on-line account?
- When is the Job Opportunities list updated? I don't want to miss my chance to apply.
- How do I set up a Job Interest Card?
- Can I apply for a job that isn't advertised right now?
- Will you hold any application on file for future vacancies?
- What is an Eligibility List?
- I've applied for other jobs using NEOGOV that weren't with the City of Everett. Do you have access to those applications and information?