Fire Extinguisher Training
Please fill out the interest form to be notified of our next fire extinguisher training. Dates to be determined.
Fire Extinguisher Training is offered quarterly for both businesses and individuals. Each business group will need to supply one fire extinguisher for every three people (Expired extinguishers are great for this).
- Group contact will provide a roster of all individuals scheduled for the training at a minimum of one week before the date of the training.
- The training will be an hour long - 30 minutes of instruction and 30 minutes of practical, hands-on training.
- Students will need to bring gloves (at minimum w/leather palms) and eye protection; we will provide the masks.
- Students under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult also taking the training.
- Training will be at the drill field: 6201 Berkshire Dr, Everett, WA 98203
The Everett Office of Emergency Management offers Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) classes 2-3 times a year. The 8-week training course is conducted one evening each week and covers a variety of planning, prevention, and manipulative skills aimed at surviving a disaster. Participants are expected to attend all 8 sessions, establish a three (3) day home survival kit, obtain personal safety equipment, and be a willing team participant. CERT is about people helping people.
Public meeting room at Station #4
The Everett Fire Department has a public meeting room available at Fire Station #4. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
The Station #4 meeting room has a rated capacity of 49 occupants and is intended for use by non-profit and community groups. Prior to confirming any request to use the room, a signed agreement must be completed and access is provided with a key checked out from our administrative offices. For additional details, please contact Matt Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 425-257-7955.